NOMINATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Nominations are FREE.
- You can nominate yourself or the organisation you work for or a person or organisation you admire.
- Persons and organisations can be nominated in multiple categories. Eligibility is dependent on the award category and may be open to businesses, groups, organisations and/or individuals.
- Nominees must be an Australian citizen OR have resident status and be living in Australia OR be an organisation or association that is registered in Australia.
- Nominees cannot be:
- an employee of ACON
- an employee of a direct supplier of commercial products or services to ACON
- a member of the 2019 Honour Awards judging panel
- Nominations for all awards must be received by 11.59pm Wednesday 14 August 2019, unless otherwise extended.
- All submitted nominations and supporting material remain the property of ACON and will not be returned.
- The judging panel will select up to four (4) finalists and one (1) winner for each category.
- The judges' decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Nominees must agree to any local, state or national marketing and media publicity associated with the 2018 Honour Awards.
- All finalists will be announced by Tuesday 27 August 2019.
- Finalists are required, where possible, to attend the awards presentation ceremony and will each be given one complimentary ticket to the event.
- The winner of each category will be announced at the 2019 Honour Awards ceremony and cocktail party in Sydney on Wednesday 2 October 2019.
- The winner of each category will receive a stylish trophy and an exquisite floral bouquet.
Do you like this page?