Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Honour Awards 2018 Early Bird Ticket Purchase Affinity Diamond Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who purchase tickets for the Honour Awards on Wednesday 3 October 2018 via the Honour Awards website by close of business Friday 31 August 2018.
- Employees of the Honour Awards, ACON or Affinity Diamonds or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person.
- The opening date of the Prize Draw is 9am on 9 July 2018, closing date of the Prize Draw is 5pm 31 August. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Thursday 4 October 2018.
- The winner with receive a full circle diamond ring from Affinity Diamonds valued at $5000.
- The Honour Awards, ACON and Affinity Diamonds accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the prize collection).
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 5 October 2018. Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winner, in the event that for any reason the winners cannot be notified after reasonable attempts, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner. If the prize is unclaimed after three months, it will be redrawn on Thursday 10 January 2019 and the winner notified by email.
- The prize will be collected from Affinity Diamonds. Collection details will be made available once the prize winner is confirmed.
- The prize is non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize can be exchanged for an Affinity Diamonds His/His or Her/Her ring of the same value.
- Honour Awards, ACON and Affinity Diamonds retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Honour Awards, ACON and/or Affinity Diamonds’ reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Honour Awards, ACON and Affinity Diamonds, and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Honour Awards, ACON and Affinity Diamonds, and their related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- The Honour Awards, ACON and Affinity Diamonds reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of the Honour Awards, ACON and Affinity Diamonds in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Honour Awards, ACON and Affinity Diamonds shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Promoter: The Honour Awards and ACON, 414 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills; and Affinity Diamonds, Level 10, 74 Castlereagh St, Sydney